This 2003 built, 448m2 Rural Building Company home just exudes comfort, space and quality. Situated on an 851m2 block just a short walk to the best beaches in Perth, this immaculately maintained home presents to you simply stunning panoramic Ocean views from both ground level and upper level.
FEATURES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Super-sized kitchen, dining and living area with exposed rafters and opening out to a massive patio area and outdoor entertaining (all Shire Approved)
- The substantial 'Country Kitchen' has loads of storage and bench-space, granite tops, utility cupboard, 90cm gas cook-top, double wall oven, dishwasher, walk-in-pantry and space for your large fridge.
- Second living area or theatre room with beautiful timber french-doors
- King-size master bedroom with walk-in-robe and substantial ensuite beautifully tiled to the ceiling and in immaculate condition.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all queen-size with robes.
- Study area or activity.
- Super-sized upstairs open-plan entertaining area with reverse cycle cassette air-condtioning this space is ideal for big family gatherings enjoying those absolutely magic views and spilling out onto the wrap-around balcony. (This space could easily be converted to a separate living for a parent or teenager, divided into additional bedrooms or even just add an upstairs kitchen and bathroom for entertaining).
- Verandahs surrounding the entire home keeping it lovely and cool and protected from the weather.
- Generous laundry.
- High ceilings throughout.
- Wood-burner to main living.
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning.
- Solar hot-water.
- Ducted Vacuum System.
- Double garaging with auto door.
- Masses of room for your future swimming pool!!
- Potential for boat or caravan parking.
Easy walk to schools, 2 minutes to the bus stop and just 15 minutes to Butler train station.
LOCAL AGENT, CALL ME TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY BY APPOINTMENT.
(ALL OFFERS WILL BE PRESENTED)