This beautifully designed and meticulously presented 414m2 home Wilson and Hart in 2011 build, is situated on a generous 751m2 block in the prestigious 'Lagoon Estate' with stunning views out over the Indian Ocean and only one street back from beach access.
"WOW FACTOR SAYS IT ALL"
- Stunning entry, beautifully tiled, including the staircase leading up to the gorgeous king-size master bedroom and ensuite with spa bath and adjacent to the super-sized games room/entertainment area opening out to the balcony with spectacular sunsets and Ocean views !
- The substantial enclosed theatre-room is to the left of the main entry with wrap around comfort to enjoy the 'Movie Experience'.
- The kitchen is just spectacular with everything you could wish for including Quartz benchtops with water-fall ends, quality fixtures and fittings, 90cm appliances, walk-in-pantry, massive fridge recess, loads of bench-space to accommodate the coffee machine and other appliances, overhead cupboards and bulkhead with feature lighting and so much more!
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both generous queen-size rooms ideal for teenagers with their desks and big beds, both with triple robes and adjacent to the stylish main bathroom including an additional vanity to the powder-room.
- Central to bedrooms 2 and 3 the area that can easily be bedroom 4 (queen-size) currently utilised as an activity/gym area however this space has a double robe so can easily become bedroom 4 with just a wall and door required.
- Simply superb flow starts from the entry through the open-plan kitchen, dining, living area and on to a second substantial living area and then through the massive stacking sliders to the super-sized alfresco and outdoor entertainment area complete withroller blinds to combat any weather and stunning polished exposed aggregate floors.
- Ducted, zoned, reverse cycle AC and quality flooring, lighting and window treatments are throughout.
- Even with such a substantial home there is still a large area of lawn/open space where you could put your future pool or just keep for the children and pets top to play!
- PLUS a massive patio running the length of the house back to the triple car garage, with stunning polished exposed concrete, extra high ceiling, built in cupboards and drive-thru access!!!
BA2009/5881 – Single Dwelling
ES2019/153 - Alfresco & Carport (Boat Parking)
AN ABSOLUTE MUST VIEW!