This beautifully designed, meticulously presented 414m2 home, built by Wilson and Hart in 2011, is situated on a generous 751m2 block in the prestigious 'Lagoon Estate' with stunning views out over the Indian Ocean and is just two streets back from beach access.
Viewing by appointment, you will not stop saying 'Wow' as you walk through this spectacular property. While currently, technically a 3 bedroom, two bathroom home with theatre room, open-plan kitchen dining, living, games room, second living area and BBQ/bar/alfresco entertainment area - the potential 4th bedroom is currently an open space/gym/activity area however has a double robe making it an easy task to convert to a queen-size bedroom by just installing one wall and a door if required.
FEATURES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMIED TO:
- Stunning entry, beautifully tiled, including the staircase leading up to the gorgeous king-size master bedroom, gorgeous ensuite plus the huge games room/upstairs entertainmant area and balcony all with enjoying spectacular sunsets and Ocean views !
- The substantial theatre-room is to the left of the entry with wrap around comfort to enjoy the 'Movie Experience'.
- The kitchen is just spectacular with everything you could wish for. Quartz benchtops with water-fall ends, quality fixtures and fittings, 90cm appliances, walk-in-pantry, massive fridge recess, loads of bench-space to fit the coffee machine and other appliances, overhead cupboards and bulkhead with feature lighting and so much more!
- Simply superb flow starts with the initial open-plan kitchen, dining, living area however this then leads through to the second substantial living area and then on through the massive sliders to the super-sized alfresco and outdoor entertainment area complete with stunning polished exposed aggregate floors that flow around the outside if the house plus roller blinds to combat any weather.
- Even with such a large house there is still a large area of lawn/open space where you could put your future pool or just keep for the children and pets!
-Wait, there's more!! A massive patio running the length of the house back to the triple car garage, with stunning polished exposed concrete, extra high ceiling, built in cupboards and back yard access!!!!!!!!!!
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both generous queen-size rooms ideal for teenagers with their desks and big beds, both with triple robes and adjacent to the stylish main bathroom including an additional vanity to the powder-room.
-Central to bedrooms 2 and 3 is the open space currently utilised as an activity area however this space has a double robe to easily become bedroom 4 if required.
- Ducted. zoned reverse cycle AC throughout and quality flooring, lighting and window treatments.
This property is seriously a MUST VIEW!
Call Tracy on 0449 074 270 anytime to arrange you private viewing.