Built by 'Lifestyle' (Summit Homes) in 2008 this immaculate two-storey residence is situated on an elevated 364m2 block with 3 king-size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2nd living areas plus study/parents retreat and has been built to display home specifications with many extras including stunning feature wall panelling!
You will not be disappointed with this immaculate, highly spec’d property located Oceanside of Two Rocks Road and just a short walk to Yanchep's Iconic Lagoon, approx. 1klm from the approved future 100M Foreshore Precinct, approx. 2.5klms to the future train station and future University, approx. 1klm to the future Capricorn Shopping Centre!!
Features included but not limited to:
• A beautifully appointed kitchen with bulk-head, stone bench-tops with waterfall end, 90cm Omega appliances, walk-in-pantry, extensive overhead cupboards, appliance cupboard, dishwasher and double fridge recess.
• High ceilings with LED down-lights throughout, reverse-cycle ducted, woodburner, zoned AC with fans to all bedrooms, solar hot water and security system!
• Views over picturesque 'Lindsay Beach Park' from the generous covered patio/entertainment area nicely paved and beautifully landscaped with easy-care gardens.
• Lovely open floor plan with stunning River Gum solid timber flooring to kitchen, dining, living, media and hallway with high quality carpet to the bedrooms and tiles to bathrooms and laundry.
• Relax in the comfort of the second living area, also with the beautiful River Gum flooring, a feature recess for your TV and the gorgeous feature wall paneling.
• Bedroom 2 with double robe, bedroom 3 with WIR, both rooms are king-size and adjacent to the very generous, main bathroom plus separate powder-room ideal for guests with its own hand-basin.
• The laundry is just a dream with an extensive stone bench-top and extra large walk-in-linen press.
• Carpeted stairway with stainless balustrades and storage cupboard below. leads up to the spacious open study or ideal parent's retreat and on to the
• At the top of the staircase there is a lovely light and sunny open room you can use as your study or as the ideal parent's retreat.
• Luxurious king-size master-bedroom with stunning views and its own generous balcony with lovely parkland views, fabulous ensuite with double basins, separate WC and 'His and Hers fully organised walk-in-robes.
• In addition, there is parking in the rear side gated area for a small caravan/trailer or 3rd vehicle.