The sunsets will never cease to amaze you from this absolutely immaculate larger than average 3 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, double garaging and absolutely brilliant outdoor living and entertainment area.
Built by Affordable Living in 2011 this 229m2 beautifully presented and maintained home is situated on a generous 462m2 so even with this larger than usual 3 bedroom home there is still lots of backyard space for family and pets.
Features included but not limited to:
* Light and bright large open plan kitchen, dining and step-down living area with wood-burner and split system AC and leading out to a large (Shire Approved) patio with lighting, TV point, built in Pizza Oven plus all weather-blinds so this area can be used year round!!
* Kitchen is well-appointed with space for your large fridge, breakfast bar, dishwasher, overhead cupboards and 60cm gas cook-top, under-bench oven and rangehood.
* Large open second living area on that could easily be your theatre room or activity room for the family as it is now.
* Master bedroom is generous with split system AC and a lovely design to the large WIR and ensuite. Ensuite with double basins, shower and separate WC.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both queen-size with double robes and both adjacent to the main bathroom with vanity, shower and bath.
* Great laundry, beautifully decorated with a large benchtop and overhead cupboards.
* Double garaging with covered access to the house through the patio.
* Tiles to all high traffic and wet areas and allergy free carpet to second living and bedrooms.
* Security doors to the front and patio so you can safely let the lovely sea breeze in!!
* An absolute Solar Star with a 6.6KW Solar System!!
BA2011/1016 – Single Dwelling
BA2012/1505 – Patio to Dwelling
EASY VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT - CALL TRACY ON 0449 074 270