CALL AGENT TO VIEW this gorgeous home placed beautifully opposite some of the largest semi-rural size properties in Yanchep giving it a feeling of space and tranquility.
Built in 2009 by Collier Design, this immaculate 208m2 home is situated on an elevated 380m2 corner block and with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and double garaging is the absolute perfect down-sizer, being low maintenance and an ideal to lock and leave for busy travelling retirees however could also easily suit a young family.
* Kitchen and dining area with stone bench-tops, breakfast bar, 90cm cook-top, range-hood and under-bench oven, dishwasher plus recess for a large fridge and all leading out through lovely double doors to the spacious under-roof alfresco and beautifully paved back yard area with gorgeous easy care gardens and access to the double garage.
* Living room is well designed, cosy but still generous with a reverse cycle split system well placed so that it covers the kitchen, dining and hallway areas for cooling and heating.
* Master bedroom is a lovely spacious room with gorgeous windows and outlook plus reverse cycle split system and spacious ensuite plus walk-in-robe.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both queen-size with built-in-robes.
* Main bathroom is a lovely design with a good size vanity plus separate shower and bath.
* Laundry is roomy with plenty of storage.
* Quality floor coverings, light fittings and window treatments throughout all in immaculate condition.
PLEASE CALL TRACY ANYTIME TO ARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THIS ABSOLUTE GEM!!