NOW UNDER OFFER
Built in 1973 and situated on an 878m2 block in this lovely quiet cul-de-sac with brilliant neighbours and only a short walk to shops, doctors, pharmacy and much more, this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with 2 living areas has been beautifully and lovingly transformed.
This is not your average 3 bedroom property on a big block and is far more functional in layout and space than most especially with a second living area plus you could easily add an extension to include a future second bathroom next to the existing one.
Due to the size of the block and placement of the existing house you could easily add a granny flat or have your big shed/workshop – the possibilities are endless!
• Lovely spacious open-plan kitchen and dining leading to the generous beautifully decorated main living area with plenty of windows displaying the beautiful gardens to both the front and rear of the property.
• Off the dining area is the second living or sunroom separated with glass sliders and with views out to the absolute ‘Garden Paradise’ to the front.
• The master bedroom is roomy with built in robe.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 both queen-size.
• Bathroom with shower and vanity.
• Carport and full length enclosed shed/workshop to the rear of the carport.
• Reverse cycle split system to the main living area placed to reach the whole house.
• Fans to main living, kitchen and all 3 bedrooms.
• Security alarm system and security doors to front and rear entries.
• Huge Meyer lemon tree absolutely laden with fruit plus a large passionfruit vine. (Grapevine excluded as will be going with my sellers to the next property as was a special gift).
As you step through the gate, you will find yourself actually stopping to take in the amazing feeling of tranquility and charm of this stunning hidden sanctuary.
The overall effect of birds at the bird bath, pathways winding through gardens bed, the gorgeous mini 'Hamptons style' gazebo, sound of running water, the Yoga platform, and then seeing the house that just seems to connect so perfectly, it's amazing.
If you love your garden and value your privacy and quiet, then you’ve just found your next home!