CALL LOCAL AGENT ANYTIME TO VIEW!
This property just has an amazing feel to it, like you are permanently living on holiday with views out to the Ocean from both levels and constantly hearing the waves!
A brilliant location in the very sort after Old Yanchep and just a few minutes to the beach, however Ocean glimpses from the lower level and even better Ocean views from upstairs!
Built in 1973 on a generous 859m2 corner block, this home has been a much loved holiday home for its’ current owners for many years however it's now time to part with it.
Just stunning outdoor living areas and gardens with great lovely big alfresco areas to both sides of the home and shelter from prevailing winds to allow you use of these area’s year round!
* Kitchen, dining, living area with stunning Jarrah floors.
* Master bedroom with ensuite and large robe.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with adjoining main bathroom.
* Fans to dining and kitchen, wood-burner to heat the whole house and security screen doors to front and rear entries.
* Gorgeous year round outdoor living to both front and rear patio's.
* Huge open living area with bedroom 4 plus study or could be bedroom 5 off this area plus beautiful Ocean views!
* Single garage however very deep plus massive extra parking space for cars, boat or caravan through the gates.
The potential is endless with plenty of scope to add a granny flat or ancillary dwelling and still have separate entries and parking for both!!
This property is most definitely a must view!