OPEN SUNDAY OR CONTACT TRACY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW!
This beautifully presented 275m2 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with theatre room, built by Redink Homes in 2015 is still in new condition and set on a generous 865m2 block only 365 meters walk to the beach and 850 meters or less to the Yanchep Shopping Centre, Doctors, Dentists, Yanchep Primary and Yanchep High School!
Not only is there boat/caravan parking to the side of the garage but also plenty of space for a large future pool in the backyard without disturbing the beautifully landscaped easy-care gardens.
• The simply stunning, substantial kitchen has sweeping views out to the gardens/alfresco area and is equipped with Essa Stone bench-tops, loads of cupboards plus walk in pantry, 90cm under-bench oven, 90cm gas cook-top and range-hood, dishwasher plus a very large recess for your big fridge freezer!
• The very generous open-plan kitchen, dining and family living room leads out to the under-roof alfresco which runs the whole width of the home overlooking the stunning gardens.
• Master bedroom is king-size with sliders opening out to a lovely paved area ideal for morning coffee in the sunshine. A full wall of robing all in mirrored sliders, a generous ensuite with double basins, double shower with twin shower heads and separate WC.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all queens-size with mirrored sliding doors to double robes.
• Spacious, tastefully decorated main bathroom with vanity, shower and bath is adjacent to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4.
• Large but cosy separate enclosed theatre room with access to the alfresco.
• Big laundry with double linen press.
• Large storage room.
• Porcelain tiles to all high traffic areas, carpet to bedrooms and theatre and tiles to wet areas.
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Boat or caravan parking with additional space next to the garage or through to the backyard.
• Beautifully landscaped, retained gardens all fully reticulated plus garden shed and fire-pit!
• Space for a large future swimming pool.
• Double garage with internal access.
CALL LOCAL AGENT FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW!