This quality built 2011 Scott Park home of 276m2 is situated on a generous 551m2 corner block with bushland and Park opposite giving it the feel of space and almost rural living!
4 large bedrooms plus study which is easily big enough to be bedroom 5 or the perfect nursey as just opposite the master bedroom plus a separate activity room. Fully enclosed super-sized theatre room and of course fabulous outdoor living, big yard with gates for access and lap pool!
• Dream kitchen with 90cm quality appliances, dishwasher, soft-close, walk in pantry, 30mm stone tops, space for your ex-large fridge/freezer, microwave garage and utility garage!
• Super-size enclosed theatre room wired for future projector and screen.
• Study or bedroom 5 off the entry plus separate activity room off the minor bedrooms.
• Super king master bedroom with organized walk in robe, ensuite with double basins, extra-long vanity, hob-less shower with sliding door and separated WC with opaque sliding door for privacy.
• Bedroom 2 is king-size with double robe, bedroom 3 queen-size with walk-in-robe and bedroom 4 is double with single robe.
• Reverse cycle ducted and zoned 3 phase air-conditioning.
• Underground rainwater tanks with pump to tap for gardens and topping up the pool, 2000 litres total including rainwater transfer tank to the utility side of the home.
• Lap pool with water feature, pool blanket and heat pump.
• 8 Panel Solar System 1.5KW.
• Solar Hot Water (2 Panels) to tanks and gas backup.
• 3 Phase Power.
• Gates for backyard access.
• Security system and security door to entry.
• Playhouse and BBQ /outdoor kitchen bench.
• Garage with stone benchtop workbench and loads of cupboards for storage.
Shops, Medical, Dental, Daycare, Primary, High School, Golf Course, National Park, Yanchep Lagoon and Sports Oval all within a few minutes’ drive and most in walking distance!