Yanchep’s best kept secret is tucked away among beautiful established trees and well-designed gardens on this substantial 873m2 corner block in Old Yanchep.
So deceiving, you will not believe the size of this well-built 1990 approximate 220m2 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with its massive open plan kitchen, dining, living PLUS a second living area easily as big again!!
• Lovely wide entry with timber double doors.
• Simply huge second living.
• Massive open-plan kitchen, dining with big floor to ceiling windows making it feel almost like part of the garden.
• Kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage, pantry, Island bench/breakfast bar, 60cm electric cooktop and under-bench oven.
• Huge living area leading outside to a lovely big paved outdoor entertainment area, gorgeous trees, pathways winding through interesting garden beds AND masses of space for a future garage/workshop!!
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are with built in robes.
• Bedroom 4 with space for a future robe.
• Main bathroom with shower, vanity, and bath.
• Separate main WC.
• Large laundry.
• Split RC AC Systems to living and master.
• Security Alarm.
• Solar-Hart Hot Water.
• Reticulated gardens.
• 370m to the Ocean
• 5 minutes-walk to the dog beach, Primary School, Daycare.
• 15 minutes-walk to Yanchep Central Shopping Centre, Medical Centre, Dentist .
• Bus stop nearby.
SEE HOUSE AND SITE PLAN
NEED HELP WORKING OUT THE INCREDIBLE VALUE??
* Compare this to 183 Lagoon Drive, which was 704m2 of vacant land and sold in August 2020 for $330,000 - here you have a huge 4/2 on a 873m2 corner block. 370m2 from the beach!! Do the sums, 169m2 larger land size and you would never be able to build a home this size for $100K!!
* OR compare to 5 Kaiber Avenue a 3/1 on 809m2 for $379,000+ OR 14 Clipper Place a 3/1 on 893m2 Sold for $380,000.