NOW UNDER OFFER
Built in 2012 by Dale Alcock Homes this is stunning 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with study area and second living/theatre is approximately 260m2 and is situated on a generous elevated 501m2 block with lovely views out towards the Ocean.
This is a pristine, top quality property with beautiful 'Big River' solid timber floors throughout, luxury fixtures and fittings, brilliant outdoor entertaining areas, with one to the North side off the kitchen dining area enjoying the sun but sheltered from the wind, or alternatively the other outdoor area to the West with its amazing sunsets and gorgeous views!!
• Kitchen with single fridge space in the kitchen and room in the larder/walk in pantry for a stand up freezer, stone-tops to kitchen, 90cm quality appliances, double dish-draw dishwasher, Island/breakfast bar, plenty of workspace, storage, and light!
• Impressive open-plan kitchen dining living area flows right through from the second living or theatre and you have the option of two large under-roof alfresco areas.
• Master bedroom is striking with big windows out to the view, lots of space with a full wall of deep robes, gorgeous big 'hotel style' bath/spa placed centrally, double sinks, walk-in-shower (no glass to clean) and separate WC.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 both king-sized with double and triple robes
• Bedrooms 4 and 5 both queen-sized with double robing
• Laundry is beautifully fitted out plus extra storage
• Solid 'Big River' Timber flooring throughout the entire home other than tiling to wet areas.
• Deluxe basswood plantation shutters to windows
• C-bus lighting control system and designer ceiling lamps
• Complete home is 3 phase power
• Smart wired with data outlets in all bedrooms, living and second living
• Telstra Velocity (fibre-optic internet)
• Insulated walls plus Insulation to garage and house
• 5 star energy rating, solar passive design
Plenty of grassed area, great if you have pets plus attractive easy care gardens
• Rear loading, extra-long garage with workshop area
• Short walk to famous Yanchep Lagoon beach
• Zoned for the best primary school and close to parks and playgrounds
• Walk to Café
• 3 min to Yancheps’ main Shopping Centre
• 5 minutes to walk to the future train station (early 2022)
• 6 minutes to the Sun City Golf Course and National Park
• 7 minutes to Two Rocks Marina and restaurants
• 10 minutes to drive to Butler train station
CALL AGENT TO VIEW