Beautifully renovated and presented throughout, with gorgeous white timber wall panelling and new beachy whitewash wood-look flooring, this 2002 built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 2 living areas plus study and a large secure parking area for your boat and caravan is the perfect downsizer for retirees who want to lock and leave and travel or even for a young family.
Super close to the beach with views down the road to the Ocean and from the gorgeous, elevated sitting area in the garden to the rear of the property!!
• Open-plan kitchen dining and living area with views out to the immaculate cool, green gardens with two sets of patio doors leading out to the sheltered under-roof outdoor
• Kitchen with bulkhead, stone bench-tops, loads of over-head cupboards, 90cm gas cook-top and rangehood, 60cm electric under-bench oven and double fridge recess.
• Living area is very generous and also leads out to the entertainment area and gardens.
• The second living area is fully enclosed with double French timber doors and enjoys views down to the Ocean.
• Master bedroom cleverly located away from the street so you can enjoy the quiet and just listen to the waves is generous and has walk-in-robe and ensuite and RC split AC.
• Bedrooms 2, and 4 all queen-size with built-in-robes and adjacent to the main bathroom with shower, vanity and bath.
• Separate main WC
• Laundry with stone bench-top and overhead cupboards.
• Evaporative AC plus gas bayonets.
• RC split-system to the master.
• New carpet to second living and bedrooms
• New whitewash high quality laminate to high traffic areas
• New floor tiling to bathroom and ensuite and these are also tiled to the ceiling.
• New floor tiled to the laundry.
• New toilets to bathroom and ensuite.
• Double garage with internal access
• Huge secure parking for your boat and caravan plus additional vehicles
All genuine offers will be considered - contact agent for your appointment to view!