SOLD IN ONE DAY!
Built in 1993 on this very generous secluded, 809m2 block, this quaint and quite spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with high ceilings and wrap-a-round veranda's has an amazing, feel about it!
A must view, this home needs a little TLC however is very liveable just as it is and excellent value priced at this level.
* Double front entry opens to the generous open-plan living area complete with fireplace and split reverse-cycle AC.
* Lovely outlook from the kitchen to the gorgeous backyard area from the kitchen window.
* Kitchen is solid timber, in excellent condition with loads of cupboards and bench-space, wall oven with electric hob, rangehood and microwave shelf.
* Modern style brick and joinery with crim-stop to all doors and opening windows this home appears much younger than it's years.
* Master bedroom is large with big windows and plenty of space for either a future built in robe of freestanding robes.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both doubles with robes or robe space.
* Retro style bathroom and laundry with beautiful tiles in immaculate condition.
* Bathroom is very spacious with bath, separate shower plus vanity.
* Laundry is also very spacious and opens out through a double slider to the backyard area.
* Electric hot-water
* Plenty of car parking under the veranda area
* Garden shed in the backyard
* Rates Approx $1450 per annum
** This property is sold in 'As Is Condition'**
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - CONTACT TRACY ON 0449 074 270