Built in 2004 this approximate 369m2 home on a 502m2 block consists of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with 2 big living areas, massive media room plus huge attic storage with ladder access is situated on a 502m2 block with stunning Ocean views from both ground and upper levels. Double brick construction both levels with concrete mid-floor.
• Kitchen with bulkhead, loads of Granite bench-tops, glass splashbacks, Ikea stainless and laminate cupboards easily swapped for a different colour should you decide the red is not for you. Bosch wall oven and electric cooktop, Blanco dishwasher, pantry and microwave shelf, breakfast bar with feature corrugated zincalume surround.
• Huge dining area opening out to the under-roof alfresco which could also be utilised as a games room.
• Living with gorgeous Ocean views plus slider to alfresco.
• Media room is massive with feature recessed ceiling, comes with projector screen (no projector), speaker bases wired for sound (no speakers).
• Lovely French timber double doors to media and through from hallway to main kitchen dining, living area
• Queen-size guest bedroom or bedroom 5 is downstairs with ensuite and dual access to downstairs WC and laundry.
• Grand staircase with marine grade stainless balustrade.
• At the top of the stairs is a big entertainment area plus kitchenette all leading out to the lovely big balcony and stunning Ocean views in all directions!
• Master is king-size with huge robing, ensuite and incredible Ocean views plus slider to balcony.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both queen-size with robes and bedroom 4 is king-size with a full wall of robing.
• Beautiful timber flooring to living, media and high traffic areas
• Carpet bedrooms, stairs and upper living areas
• Tiles to all wet areas
• Roman and UV blinds
• Solar hot-water system
• Security System
• Under-stairs storage
• Extensive attic storage with access ladder
• 1 x large reverse-cycle split system in the downstairs living area.
• Double garaging and reticulated gardens.