Display home presentation, this striking ‘Hamptons Style, ‘Beach House’ will WOW you from before you even step through the stunning entry!!
Built by Celebration Homes in 2011 this approximately 280m2 impressively renovated home is situated on a generous, beautifully elevated 680m2 block in sort after Ocean Lagoon Estate.
• Consisting of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, enclosed media room, huge study or 5th bedroom, fabulous laundry, extra-high garage, stunning pool, 6KW with 26 solar panels and parking for an additional 4 cars on the driveway plus sure boat parking through the side gate,
• Super-sized open-plan kitchen, dining, living with beautiful feature wall of reclaimed southern bricks with German Schmear finish and wood-burner, all leading out to large
under roof alfresco (pre-plumbed for a future outdoor kitchen) and with cleverly designed feature beams.
• Kitchen with stone bench-tops, quality soft-close cabinetry, big walk-in-pantry, feature bulkhead over Island with exquisite light shades matching the dining room, 90cm gas
hob and rangehood, 90cm under-bench electric oven, plumbed double fridge recess plus dishwasher.
• Media room with beautiful, recessed ceiling, feature lighting and simply gorgeous refurbished genuine double sliding barn doors plus unique feature wall of reclaimed
southern bricks with German Schmear finish, this room oozes comfort, style and relaxation!!
• Spectacular 8.5 x 3.5 salt-water pool surrounded by gorgeous aggregate, feature waterfall over the pool plus stunning pergola with daybed.
• King-size master bedroom with walkaround robing and stylish ensuite with double vanity, double size shower with rain-head and separate WC.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all queen and king-size rooms with double robing
• Reverse-cycle ducted and zoned AC
• Large feature wood-burner
• New LED lights throughout
• Fans to all bedrooms
• Dream laundry with loads of cupboard and bench-space plus large walk-in-linen.
• Extra high garage with shopper’s entry.
• Stunning Porcelain tiling to study and all high traffic areas, smaller tiles to wet areas and quality carpet to media and bedrooms.
• 6KW with 26 solar panels
• Whole house water filtration and water softener
• Pirate ship for the kiddies plus great extra play area to the south side
• Feature outdoor shower
• Easy care raised gardens
• Secure gated boat or trailer parking.
• Huge beautifully paved driveway with caravan parking plus additional vehicles.
• Attractively retained and rendered frontage with gorgeous green lawn, feature ‘Dragon Trees’ and beautifully landscaped easy-care front verge.
• Just 390m to 'Beach Access' and one of the best ‘dog friendly’ beaches in Perth plus a boardwalk through the dunes with amazing Ocean views linking through to Brazier Rd
so you can expand your walk to our 'Iconic Yanchep Lagoon'!
DID YOU KNOW?? YANCHEP is one of the top 20 suburbs in Australia for residential property investors according to new research carried out by Ethos Urban for ME Bank which ranked Yanchep as number 11 in Australia!!
LINK TO ADDITIONAL IMAGES AT https://www.northernbeachesrealty.com.au//property?property_id=922028
RATES: APPROX $2000 PER ANNUM
PROVIDED BY SELLERS:
Structural Building Report
Timber Pest Report
Pool Inspection & Compliance Report
ALL SHIRE APPROVALS DETAILED BELOW:
• BA2011/1457 - Single Dwelling
• BA2011/3368 - Front Retaining Walls
• BA2018/1698 - Swimming Pool Only
• BA2018/1700 - Swimming Pool Fence Only
RENT APPRAISAL $640 -$650 PER WEEK
ABOUT YANCHEP’S FUTURE DEVELOPMENT