A “Hamptons Inspired’ design build of superior quality, this striking 466m2 home is situated on a generous 731m2 block in the very sort after 'Lagoon Estate' and consists of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas, theatre room, study, gym/activity, scullery plus massive inground pool and double garaging.
In keeping with the ‘Hamptons Style’ are the plantation shutters, high skirtings, high and raking ceilings throughout.
3D MATTERPORT WALK THROUGH LINK - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=GUbxzkjFNFz
SLIDESHOW OF ALL 60 PHOTOS - http://www.au.open2view.com/properties/617147/tour#video
• Substantial open-plan kitchen, dining and 2 living areas beautifully designed with gorgeous polished concrete floors and feature double-sided gas fireplace giving separation and a cosy feeling to this roomy area leading out to the huge under-roof alfresco and huge backyard with inground trampoline plus a massive fully fenced pool area with Bali style patio and a magnificent 10m x 6m inground pool!!!
• The ‘Dream Kitchen’ with more bench and cupboard space that you can imagine, stone tops, Island/breakfast bar with ‘waterfall ends’, butlers sink with vintage tap, SMEG steam and convection ovens, 90cm gas hob, rangehood, large plumbed fridge recess PLUS scullery with dishwasher, additional sink, stone bench and separate walk-in-pantry (both with automatic lighting).
• Also to the lower level, fully enclosed theatre room with double timber doors, drop ceilings with negative detail, large separate study and a gym/activity room opening out to the pool area with blackout, heat-reflective blinds and impact flooring. Shower room, plus separate powder room also with sensor lights, ideal for after a swim or workout and an expansive laundry with stone tops leading out to a drying court and of course double garaging with internal access.
• As you reach the top of the stairs there is a simply stunning feature light over the entry – a real ‘Wow factor’!!
• The master bedroom is exquisite with beautiful raking ceilings, his and hers walk-in-robes with automatic lighting and an absolutely stunning ensuite with double vanities, under floor heating, freestanding bath and a fully tiled walk in shower however the crowning glory is the balcony off the master bedroom with raking ceilings and magnificent views out to the Ocean and over your own ‘oasis’ below!!
• Bedrooms 1 and 2 are both queen-size with large organized walk-in-robes.
• Bedroom 3 is king-size with organized walk-in robe.
• Bedroom 4 is king-sized and currently a guest room.
• Bedrooms 1, 2, 3, and 4 share a beautifully appointed bathroom, fully tiled with large shower, vanity and bath plus additional vanity outside the bathroom and separate powder room.
• Plantation Shutters, cornice and skirtings in keeping with the style, reverse cycle ducted and zoned AC, fans to all bedrooms and main living area, and LED downlights throughout.
• Smart wiring throughout, Bluetooth speakers to main living area, gym, outside entertainment area and upstairs balcony, TV points to all bedrooms, security system, solar system with maximum panels, sensor lighting to various rooms, heated towel rails to ensuite and upstairs bathroom.
• Polished concrete floors to downstairs kitchen, dining living, service and wet areas and carpet to the theatre, study, stairs and bedrooms.
• Under stairs storage and walk-in-linen press upstairs.
• Total water filtration system to the entire house not only keeping you healthy but all your appliances and plumbing fixtures and fittings.
Excluded Items: Projector and Screen in theatre room.
Can’t wait for the open home, just contact Tracy to arrange your private viewing!