VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
Completed in April 2019 this 217m2 superior built ‘Villa Style’ 3 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms, enclosed theatre room and drive thru garage with high door is situated on a 360m2 block front row to the Golf Course.
Built to the highest specifications including top quality fixtures and fittings, high ceilings, genuine 'Black Butt' timber floors all beautifully presented in new condition with many extras - you could not replicate the quality of this property at this price again!
• Unbelievable views from the gorgeous open-plan kitchen, dining and main living area leading out to the under-roof alfresco purposely designed to give shelter from the Southerly and Westerly and an all-weather blind should you need it for sun or wind protection to the North side.
• Fabulous kitchen with 40mm Caesar Stone tops, overhead cupboards, bulkhead plus feature ceiling, AEG self-cleaning wall oven, AEG 90cm gas hob, AEG 90cm concealed rangehood, Miele dishwasher, loads of cupboard and draw space plus walk-in-pantry, a huge recess for your big double fridge and amazing views from your kitchen windows!
• The theatre room is cozy but roomy with plantation shutters and lovely timber French doors and has been specifically designed to be at the front of the home just off the entry so that the master bedroom could be central in the house rather than by the road.
• Master bedroom is spacious with a full wall of robing, fully organised and with sliding mirrored doors and the ensuite has shower, vanity with 40mm Stone top and a separate WC.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both queen-size with double robes.
• Main bathroom is lovely and roomy with a nice deep bath and shower and the WC is separate.
• The laundry is fantastic with a full length 40mm stone top, overhead cupboards and gorgeous ‘French style’ door to outside.
• Linen press and storage cupboard to the hallway.
• LED down-lights throughout and fans to bedrooms, theatre-room and alfresco.
• Stunning ‘Black Butt’ timber flooring to the hallway and kitchen, dining, living with tiles to wet areas and carpet to bedrooms and the theatre-room.
• Water filtration system to the whole home, ducted zoned reverse cycle AC and natural gas.
• High garage door plus storage area and rear roller door to the back yard.
Contact Tracy to arrange to view this superb property!