Everything is big about this 290m2 beautifully renovated Ross Griffin home built in 2001 on an 875m2 elevated block only 700m2 from the beach and super close to all amenities!
4 large bedrooms, 2 newly renovated bathrooms, huge second living, massive open plan kitchen, dining, living area, large games room, dedicated office plus an activity room between bedrooms 3 and 4, fabulous pool and big powered shed!
• Kitchen with island breakfast bar, pantry, big fridge freezer recess, loads of workspace, 90cm rangehood, 60cm gas cooktop, 60cm wall oven and dishwasher and leads out through sliders to brilliant fully covered outdoor living.
• Main living area is large enough for your big furniture and still plenty of space!
• Very generous second living area with big wood-burner to heat the whole house!
• Separate dedicated office located off the main living area.
• Enclosed with lovely timber French-doors, the games room, or could be your theatre room, has a fabulous bar (removeable) and opens out to simply amazing fully covered outdoor entertainment with steps up to the pool area.
• Master bedroom is king-size with WIR and gorgeous new renovated ensuite.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all queen-size with double or walk in robes.
• Activity area large enough to be another living area is off bedrooms 3 and 4.
• Main bathroom has been beautifully renovated with vanity, shower and bath.
• Beautiful solid timber ‘Blackbutt’ floors to all living and high traffic areas, carpet to bedrooms and tiles to wet areas.
• Laundry has plenty of bench-space, overhead cupboards and separate WC
• Evaporative air-conditioning and wood burner
• Security Alarm
• Security doors to double entry and shoppers entry.
• Sparkling salt-water 6 x 3.9 fully fenced pool
• Rainwater tank to water-front lawns
* 6 Solar Panels 3KW System
• Powered 6.3 x 4.7 workshop
• Garage is high and slightly wider than standard.
NOTE: All additions and pool are Shire Approved.