OPEN CANCELLED - VIEW BY APPOINTMENT
Built by APG Homes in 2002 this 227m2, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home has theatre room, study, double garaging plus a completely separate and self-contained 45m2 'Ancillary Dwelling' or 'Granny Flat' with its’ own side access and all situated on a generous 683m2 block with Ocean glimpses and just a short walk to the beach!
• Open-plan kitchen, dining, living leading out to the massive beautifully landscaped backyard and fabulous patio with electric weather-blinds
• Kitchen with plenty for bench-space and storage, walk-in-pantry, 60cm electric cooktop with stylish rangehood, 60cm wall oven and microwave shelf plus super large double fridge recess.
• Lovely light and bright living and dining with views out to the back garden.
• Generous media room with double doors (currently used as a large home office).
• Master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Laundry leading through to the double garage
• Boat/Caravan Parking
• 7 Solar Panels
• Electric hot water
• Under-stairs storage
• Study and small living area/parents retreat at the top of the stairs
• Two queen-size bedrooms with robes
• Bathroom plus separate WC and lovely Ocean glimpses from various windows
• Open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with lots of windows taking full advantage of the lovely view of the gardens.
• Kitchen is modern and very functional with good workspace, 60cm electric cook top, 60cm rangehood and 60cm under-bench oven, space for a dishwasher or bins plus large fridge recess.
• High ceilings with ceiling fans to the bedroom and living area.
• Queen-size bedroom with a full wall of sliding robing.
• Bathroom is adjacent with shower, vanity, WC plus laundry tub and space for a washer/dryer.
• Access from the front yard through side gate and plenty of room on the driveway for a dedicated carpark if required.
• Bus stop within 204 meters
• Ancillary/Granny flat is rented at $160PW in the NRAS (National Rental Assistance Scheme) with excellent Tax benefits however the new owners can exist this should they wish.