OPEN SAT 12 - 12.45PM PRICE REDUCED BY SERIOUS SELLERS!!
Built in 2014 you can be forgiven for thinking this is a near new home!! Built by Redink Homes, this 260m2 home is set on a lovely easy care 540m2 block in one of the best streets in Capricorn Beach with brilliant neighbours and surrounded by well cared for properties. So close you can hear the waves at night plus its’ just a short walk to the beach!
This beautifully maintained property is the perfect down-sizer and with no expense spared on quality fixtures and fittings and has been well thought out and designed right down to the high garage door for your bigger 4x4 vehicles.
* Open plan kitchen, dining, living leads out to a fantastic undercover and protected alfresco which is like an extension of the house being usable in all weather. (NOTE: Red hanging lights have been replaced by LED downlights
* The kitchen is just a dream, with Caesar stone bench-tops, masses of cupboard and bench-space, water filter and sink plus overhead cup-boards plus lovely bi-fold windows opening to the alfresco.
* Breakfast bar in the kitchen as well as from the alfresco so perfect for entertaining!
* 60cm induction cooktop and 90cm electric under bench oven plus built-in rangehood and fabulous scullery with cavity slider, double sinks plus dishwasher and space for your big double fridge/freezer!
* Separate, substantial theatre room with cavity sliders, opening from the living area also making the layout perfect for family get togethers.
* Also opening from the living area is a very generous study or this could be used as a 4th bedroom.
* Master bedroom is very spacious with an extra-large and fully organised WIR with cavity slider, plus a simply gorgeous, beautifully designed ensuite with no hob, completely tiled including to the ceiling with no glass, plus double basins and separate WC.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both queen-size rooms with double robes and sliding mirror doors and bedroom 4 a double or can be used as a study.
* Stunning main bathroom, beautifully tiled right to the ceiling and with lovely décor choices and bath, shower and vanity.
* Laundry is roomy with loads of bench-space and a full wall of sliding doors hiding your big linen press.
* Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning,
* Beautiful bamboo flooring in pristine condition to the entry and bedrooms with beautiful large tiles to the living areas and smaller tiles to wet areas.
* Downlights throughout with the exception of the kitchen (Red hanging lights EXCLUDED, however will be replaced with an alternative)
* Beautiful, tropical easy care, well planned gardens just give the finishing touch to this really superior property.
* Good size garden shed for all those bits and pieces you don’t want in the garage.
* Double garage with high door (just serviced) and internal access to the house.
CONTACT TRACY TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT