** SOLD ** SOLD ** SOLD **
Built in 1987 this very attractive, generous double brick and tile home of approximately 180m2 with 4 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas is situated on a generous 1,104m2 corner block in very popular Old Yanchep!
• Lovely feature entry opening to the main living area with big windows, new ceiling fan with light and leads through to the study area.
• Study is located off the kitchen and has a shopper’s door leading out to the carport area.
• Kitchen with loads of bench-space and cupboards, double pantry, freestanding 60cm electric oven, cooktop, and exhaust fan PLUS space for your big double fridge/freezer!
• Dining is very spacious with room for buffets, a big dining table, and dressed up could look amazing!
• Living room with large wood-burner that heats the whole house leads out to a massive fully fenced back yard!
• Master bedroom is lovely and generous with walk-in-robe and ensuite with double size shower large vanity and WC.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are doubles with double robes.
• Fans to dining, living, second living, and bedrooms with downlights to study and kitchen.
• New wood-look vinyl to all high traffic areas, living and bedrooms with tiles to wet areas.
• Security doors and windows throughout.
• Back yard nicely retained and paved
• Solar Hot-water
• Powered garden shed with double sliding doors
• Space to build your big workshop, granny flat/ancillary and still have room for a pool!!
• Fully fenced
• Septic field is situated in a good area that should not impact additional buildings or a future pool.